Not sure if any of these are interesting to anyone, but here’s a list of random facts about me:
- I was born in Switzerland in 1992.
- My native language is Swiss-German (probably a language most people have never even heard about) and I speak some Italian (enough to order a gelato) and English.
- I can never get enough of dark chocolate with a hint of chili or peppermint.
- I’ve decided to leave my office job and go back to school to become a registered dietitian.
- I’m at the same time super excited and terrified about this decision.
- I don’t own any pets, but once I had a hamster which I loved dearly. I’m pretty sure he liked me too.
- I don’t eat meat and I cook mostly dairy free dishes at home, but I’m not consistent enough to call myself a vegan.
- I get emotionally attached to books and can get a little depressed when I finish a book that I didn’t want to end.
- I believe one is never too old to watch Disney movies, especially the classics.
- I talk too fast when I get excited about a topic.
- I don’t drink coffee or alcohol. My drink of choice is actually semi-warm tap water with lemon. Yup, I’m weird.
- When I walk down the street and I see a cat somewhere, I have to talk to it. You know, so I can convince it to come over and let me pet it.
- I absolutely can’t stand violent movies or TV shows. Nope, I’ll stick with Gilmore Girls, thank you.
- I eat oatmeal with berries for breakfast almost every day and I never get bored of it.
- Socially Awkward Penguin is my spirit animal.
- Traveling is a big source of happiness and cooking inspiration to me.
- I love to paint and draw, I just unfortunately suck at it. But that’s what they invented abstract art for, right?
- I’m pretty sure I’ve seen all the cat videos one can find on youtube.